Terms & Conditions
Welcome to Altering Apex
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Altering Apex’s Website.
Altering Apex is located at:
Lohegaon Pune, Pune 411047
Maharashtra , India
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions in full. Do not continue to use Altering Apex’s website
if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice
Unless otherwise stated, Altering Apex and/or it’s licensors own the intellectual property rights for
all material on Altering Apex. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print
pages from https://www.alteringapex.com for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
Republish material from https://www.alteringapex.com
Sell, rent or sub-license material from https://www.alteringapex.com
Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from https://www.alteringapex.com
Redistribute content from Altering Apex (unless content is specifically made for redistribution).
User Comments This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
Certain parts of this website offer the opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions, information, material and data (‘Comments’) in areas of the website. Altering Apex does not screen, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their appearance on the website and Comments do not reflect the views or opinions ofAltering Apex, its agents or affiliates. Comments reflect the view and opinion of the person who posts such view or opinion. To the extent permitted by applicable laws Altering Apex shall not be responsible or liable for the Comments or for any loss cost, liability, damages or expenses caused and or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this
Altering Apexreserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which it considers in its absolute discretion to be inappropriate, offensive or otherwise in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that: You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
The Comments do not infringe any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright,
patent or trademark, or other proprietary right of any third party; The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material or material which is an invasion of privacy The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
You hereby grant to Altering Apex a non-exclusive royalty-free license to use, reproduce,
edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media. Hyperlinking to our Content The following organizations may link to our Web site without prior written approval:
Online directory distributors when they list us in the directory may link to our Web site in the same
manner as they hyperlink to the Web sites of other listed businesses; and Systemwide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
We may consider and approve in our sole discretion other link requests from the following types of organizations: commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources such as Chambers of Commerce, American Automobile Association, AARP and Consumers Union; dot.com community sites; associations or other groups representing charities, including charity giving sites,
online directory distributors; internet portals; accounting, law and consulting firms whose primary clients are businesses; and educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we determine that: (a) the link would not reflect unfavourably on us or our accredited businesses (for example, trade associations or other organizations representing inherently suspect types of business, such as work-at-home opportunities, shall not be allowed to link); (b)the organization does not have an unsatisfactory record with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility associated with the hyperlink outweighs the absence of Altering Apex; and (d) where the link is in the context of general resource information or is otherwise consistent with editorial content in a newsletter or similar product furthering the mission of the organization.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and it products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are among the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must notify us by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please include your name, your organization name, contact information (such as a phone number and/or e-mail address) as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Web site, and a list of the URL(s) on our site to which you would like to link. Allow 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Web site as follows:
By use of our corporate name; or
By use of the uniform resource locator (Web address) being linked to; or
By use of any other description of our Web site or material being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of Altering Apex’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license
agreement. Iframes Without prior approval and express written permission, you may not create frames around our Web pages or use other techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Web site.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Web site. You agree to immediately remove all links to our Web site upon such request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuing to link to our Web site, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Web site or any linked web site objectionable for any reason, you may contact
us about this. We will consider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so or to respond directly to you.
Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
We shall have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on your Web site. You agree to indemnify and defend us against all claims arising out of or based upon your Website. No link(s) may appear on any page on your Web site or within any context containing content or materials that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill). Nothing in this disclaimer will:
limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer:
- are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or in relation to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.
To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
- I understand, acknowledge and agree to abide by the below Terms and Conditions for Altering Apex (hereinafter referred to as “Institute”) prescribed for the students/Participants of the institute. I acknowledge that, the institute has the authority for taking legal action against me for non-compliance of these terms and conditions including the levy of fines and/or suspension from the institute.
- I understand that the sessions are scheduled to start on as per the date and time scheduled. Being a group session, should I be late or absent for the class, I understand that the trainer can proceed with the class and will not be able to repeat the missed content and I will need to consult my classmates post that session to cover up on the missed training and that no make-up classes will be provided to me.
- I will participate in any activity within or outside the institute which could disturb or harm the brand image, goodwill, peace and tranquility of the activities of the institute.
- I will not indulge in, nor encourage or support ragging, in any form. I understand that the institute has the right to take legal action, suspend or penalize me should I be reported being involved in such activities
- I am not suffering from any serious/contagious ailment and/or any psychiatric / psychological disorder and I have consulted an authorized doctor/hospital and have their approval to participate in all physical, mental and emotional activities conducted during the course of the institute. Altering Apex will not assume responsibility of any physical, emotional or mental damage to student. I also understand that Altering Apex can facilitate the contact with external medical resources, but it is not the institutes responsibility to acquire/arrange these services for me. The students must insure themselves to cover any medical costs in the event of illness or accident. The Institute does not accept any liability in this regard.
- I understand and agree the fees paid to register my admission for the course is non-refundable, non-cancellable and non-transferable to another person under any circumstances.
- I understand that delayed fee payments and bounced cheques will be my responsibility and the institute is within its rights to fine and/or suspend from the programme and I agree to abide to the same. Tuition fee and other dues shall be paid by due date failing which there will be a penalty of Rs. 500 per day of day upto a maximum of 3 days. Any delays beyond this will result in me not being allowed to attend classes till the payment of the principle fee and the accrued Rs 500 per day fine.
- I understand and agree to be dressed appropriately and decently while on premises.
- Disrespect or discourtesy to guests, faculty and office staff on or outside premises will be considered as an act of indiscipline and I can be expelled from the programme and fined for indulging in the same.
- I hereby take full and sole responsibility for loss or damage to the institute property because of me and agree to compensate the institute for the losses.
- I understand that the rules of the Institute can be altered / changed by the management at appropriate times keeping in view the best interest of students and the institute. It will be my responsibility to stay updated of these changes.
- Anyone found indulging sexual harassment or in ragging in any form within or outside the campus, shall be instantly expelled from the Institute and reported to the appropriate authorities. Please inquire with the management for the contact of POSCO representative at the institute.
- Views and opinions expressed by students, artists, teachers and performers either actively engaged with the institute, or have moved on from the institute, in course of their training, performance, or on their social media channels, or any third party channels and platforms, online or offline or otherwise, are solely their own and neither do they represent those of Altering Apex nor are they endorsed in any manner by Altering Apex.
- Students at all times remain fully and solely liable and responsible for their actions, expressions and/or views. Altering Apex will not be responsible for their actions, expressions and/or views, and any claims, damages, outrage arising due to the comments, pictures or videos posted by the students, artists, performers on their personal / professional channels.
- Additionally, Altering Apex shall not be held liable or responsible for any violation of intellectual property rights that may arise out of student or artists performance.
After having read the above waiver and knowing these facts, and in consideration of my willing registration participation in the course, I agree, for myself and anyone entitled to act on my behalf, to HOLD HARMLESS, WAIVE, RELEASE, AND CONVENANT NOT TO SUE Altering Apex, its trainers, its officers, agents, employees, organizers, representatives, and successors from any responsibility, liabilities, demands, actions, or claims of any nature whatsoever arising out of or related to any loss, damage, or injury, including death, that may be sustained by me, or to any property belonging to me, while participating in the courses and in Altering Apex’ activities, or while in, on or upon the premises where the activity is being conducted.
Credit & Contact Information
This Terms and conditions page was created at termsandconditionstemplate.com generator. If you have any queries regarding any of our terms, please contact us.